On the third day of Christmas my true love (best friend, neighbor, student, or sister) gave to me, some awesome white chocolate lemon cookies!
This is not a fancy gift.
This is the kind of gift you would give a neighbor, a teacher or even at a gift exchange.
It would be the perfect way to share some Lemon oil and get people interested in Young Living oils because who doesn't love Lemon oil.
It is my favorite.
You can use it for EVERYTHING.
So, this is a cookie recipe I posted on here in the past.
It is so amazing and so easy!
All you need are 16 oz mason jars, yellow cake mix, white chocolate chips, and lemon oil.
- Divide the cake mix in half.
- Put one half in one mason jar, and half in the other.
(this is so easy right?)
- Take 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips and pour on top.
- Seal the lid
- Put a super cute tag on it with these directions: "Add 1 egg. Add 3 TBS of Oil. Add 10 drops of Lemon oil. Mix. Bake at 375 for 9 minutes."
- Pair with a $10.75 bottle of Lemon oil, and make your friend, teacher, neighbor fall in love with you.
Here is everything you need.
This will get you 6 boxes which will make 12 gifts
This comes with 12 16oz mason jars. Perfect size!
Get 3 bags, and you will have enough for 12 gifts.
That will total around $5 per gift + the lemon oil. However, if you want to, you can mix the lemon in ahead of time to the cake mix, and they will have awesome lemon cookies. Or you could order a packet of Lemon oils samples and give those!